Friday, 18 March 2011
RARE LOUIS ARMSTRONG - RARITIES No. 50 VOL. 3 THE BIG BAND 1943-1944Buy... King Louis (4CD)
1. I Can't Give You Anything But Love (A)
2. If I Could Be With You One Hour Tonight (A)
3. I'm Confessing That I Love You (A)
4. In The Mood (A)
5. I Never Knew (B)
6. What's The Good Word ? (Vocal Ann Baker) (B)
7. I Lost My Sugar In Salt Lake City (B)
8. Lazy River (B)
1. On The Sunny Side of The Street (B)
2. King Porter Stomp (C)
3. It's Love, Love, Love (C)
4. Ain't Misbehavin' (D)
5. Barrelhouse Bessie From Basin Street (D)
6. Peanut Vendor (D)
7. Slender, Tender and Tall (Vocal VelmaMiddleton) (D)
8. Coquette (D)
PERSONNEL AND DATE OF RECORDING :
(A) Louis Armstrong with Big Band—personnel unknown, 24th June, 1943.
(B) Spotlight Band broadcast, Dallas, Texas, 17th August, 1943.
(C) Unknown date and city, 1944.
(D) Jubilee broadcast No. 58, January 1944.
Posted by Search 4 Jazz at 19:29